Blogger B-Roll

July 13, 2011

When running a menswear blog, you collect a lot of excess secondary footage. For every image that ends up online, there are plenty of others that fall by the wayside. For the most part, there isn’t much that one can do with these remnants, other than send them off to Tumblr.

As I was deleting a years worth of photo files, I wanted to give some of my favorite surplus shots one last crack at the starting line up before they are put out to pasture. I give to you a year’s worth of blogger b-roll…

1. Shawn permalink
    July 13, 2011 9:34 am

Ha! I dog the pinup girl detail; who did that?

Also, you have a dog.

• Shawn permalink
      July 13, 2011 9:36 am

Sorry; that’s DIG the pinup, and you have DOGS.

• July 13, 2011 10:17 am

The pinup girl detail is by Gant Rugger. Details here: http://wp.me/pXXtj-Au

And though our pugs (Tulip and Scrabble) rarely make the blog, they are usually hovering under my feet when I take photos. The second to last image is standard procedure of Scrabble hiding under the table watching me as I work with the camera.

2. John H. permalink
    July 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Wow, some great shots here. I especially like the nut and chocolate-doused ice cream photo, looks incredibly delicious!

3. July 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Love the pictures of the dog! He’s adorable. The food looks delicious too. Thanks for sharing the entertaining pictures!

4. December 4, 2011 6:18 am

Ok, the blue tie and shirt are wonderful. Please point me in the direction of getting those items!
    And love the Gant Rugger details, but can’t find the shirt that has the pin-up at the Gant webpage. Do you know specifically which one it is?

1. A Few Random Morning Links … | The Pretense of Knowledge